centered riding clinics
Clinics are an effective and joyful way to improve your riding and learn lots of new things in a group of like-minded people.
The training can be very thorough and there is time for unmounted exercises, theory, and questions. We develop individual solutions.
Some examples for clinics:
Clinics can have different topics, e.g.
- Centered Riding
- Dressage for leisure, competition, and art
- Ground and body work (Linda Tellington Jones)
- Individual lessons
- Yoga and horse riding
- … or create your own combination
How it works:
- Every topic, like “Contact To The Horse’s Mouth”, “How To Ride Turns In Balance”, “Riding From Your Core”, etc. will be developed through unmounted exercises, mounted exercises, and half-hour private lessons in the afternoon. You get to ride twice per day.
- There will be 6 to 8 hours of teaching theory and practice every day.
- The clinics can be 1 to 6 days long.
- There are usually 5 to 10 participants.
- The clinic fee is $195 per person/per day. Early Bird price $175 per person/per day.
- Participation without a horse is $35 per person/per day.
Take your riding to the next level!
Free at your Barn
Centered Riding Mini Workshop
Schedule a complimentary discovery session with me. We will talk about your relationship to your horse and see if we are a match to work together.
Organize your own Centered Riding Clinic at your Barn
I will come to your barn for 5 – 10 participants.
The organizer attends for free!
If you are interested in organizing a clinic at your barn, schedule a free information phone session with me. We can discuss your ideas and what you can expect from a clinic at your barn.
Click on below Schedule button and book your free phone session.