- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 31 2020
- Time: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Centered Riding® Clinic OnSite
Take Your Riding to the Next Level.
Clinics are an effective and joyful way to improve your riding and learn lots of new things in a group of like-minded people.
How it works:
- Every topic, like “Contact To The Horse’s Mouth”, “How To Ride Turns In Balance”, “Riding From Your Core”, etc. will be developed through unmounted exercises, mounted exercises, and half-hour private lessons in the afternoon. You get to ride twice per day.
- There will be 6 to 8 hours of teaching theory and practice every day.
- The clinics can be 1 to 6 days long.
- There are usually 5 to 10 participants.
This is a closed clinic for Napa Valley Horsemens members only.
If you like to organize a Carla Clinic at your barn, just click here: